- The material contained in this website is for information only. We try to keep the material in the website up-to-date and correct but we do not warrant or represent in any way (expressly or impliedly) that the information or any of the products or services referred to are complete, accurate, reliable, suitable or available.
- We exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website, including without limitation, any warranties implied by law relating to satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and or reasonable care and skill. In no circumstances will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage arising from loss of data or profits, arising out of or in connection with, the use of this website or any of the material in it.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions seeks to exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
- Any and all intellectual property rights contained in this website or in any material on the website are owned by us subject to the licence set out in clause 6 below.
- You may view and download information and material from the website for your own personal use but you must not:a. Republish, reproduce or copy material from this website for commercial use;b. Include a link or reference to this website from any other material or information (including but not limited to a website belonging to any third party) without our prior written consent.
- We may vary these terms and conditions from time to time.
- Unauthorised use of our website may give rise to a claim for damages.
- This website may include links to other websites. There links are purely for your convenience and do not signify that we endorse the websites. We have no responsibility for the content of any linked website.
- These terms and conditions govern the use by you of our website. There are separate terms and conditions covering any products or services supplied by us which are available on request.
- This terms and conditions and the use of our website will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and any disputes relating to it or the use of the information contained on it, will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
VPOD SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Registered office: Finsgate, 5-7 Cranwood Street, London, EC1V 9EE
Company No: 06767396